Am I Pregnant -pg117156379154

10 Replies
Appie - February 15

Hi everyone...need a little help. I had my last period on January 8, 2007. I estimated my ovulation time to be around the 22nd of january. My boyfriend and I had s_x on the 20,21and 22 or 23 and I believe later on that week as well. My cycle is usually around 28-29 days. Can you tell me what day I prob should have had AF? I believe the around the 6th? Which would make me about 9 days late...what are the chances I am pregnant? Oh, and we are ttc!!

Grandpa Viv - February 15

Good timing, and late too! How about other signs like tired, ga__sy, peeing, wet, bbs, acne, occasional nausea and dizzy feelings, smells, appet_te, runny nose, ect? Take a test first am pee Saturday morning. Good luck!

Appie - February 15

Ok my bbs are very sore, esp nipples. Occa__sionally I am tired, but I wake up pretty far no appet_te is good, but I excercise and run so I can' t tell if it is from that or if I'm pregnant. I only fig out my ovulation time from a calendar on line using two past menstrual periods...but my cycle is pretty much around the same time each month anyway. I have been peeing a decent amount but I drink alot of water as well.

Appie - February 15

I also have noticed a few days of slight headaches the past week as well. Thank you for your response and for the luck!!

AmySmoak - February 15

I am in the same boat! My last AF was Jan 9th. I have a 28 day cycle usually. My DH and I are just starting TTC. I have not been charting Ovulation yet, so I don't know when I O'd, but I am experienceing all those lovely PG symptoms including a little nausea. I had a quant. blood test done on Monday and the Dr said it was a 2.5. She just did call to let me know and said it could be early still if I O'd late. I have had cramps this week, like AF was coming and I run to bathroom and nothing. We will see! I am going to test again on Tuesday! Keep us updated! Baby Dust!

Appie - February 15

I am just wondering if 2 months of dates is enough to try and predict ovulation and menstruation cycles?? Does anyone know out there?

AmySmoak - February 15

It is really not possible to go back and try and predict ovulation, b/c thats all it is...perdicting that it "might" have been at that time. If we are late, all we can do is keep on testing! Baby Dust!!!

Appie - February 17

ok, well I tested on Friday and it is a positive!!! So, I go to the dr on monday for bloodwork...amysmoak good luck to you on Tuesday!! baby dust to everyone!!

AmySmoak - February 17

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! I am testing soon! I hope my DH and I get a BFP!!! Keep us posted! Have a healhy and happy 9 months!

AmySmoak - February 19

I got my BFP today and DH and I are so excited!!!! Baby to dust and a Healthy and Happy 9 months to us all!

Appie - February 21

Congratulations to you...Happy 9 months to you and yours!! I just found out blood test 2day and it is def positive!!! Bring on the ultrasounds!!!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?