Am I Pregnant -pg110556096029

2 Replies
ton - January 12

i havent had my period since he 10th of nov,i have mild from time to time,but i took two clearblue test,and both came out negative,can't get time off from work to go to the GP.I'm panicking but dunno what to do.i also have a yeast infection that just started last month as well,could that be the cause of my delayed period.i have no symptoms but the cramps,and slight bloating.Someone please help!!

m - January 12

How long ago did you take the tests? If your last period was Nov. 10... and IF you are about a 28 day cycle, that means your fertile period was around Nov 24. That would make you about 7 weeks past ovulation... or 9 weeks pregnant the way doctors count it (if you're even pregnant). That should be plenty of time to get a positive test. But like I said, it all depends on when you took the test, and how long your cycle is.

ton - January 13

thanks m,i took the test on the 22nd of dec and the first of jan,and still negative,no faint positive nothing,and thats why i'm confused.took a morning after pill on the 20th of nov and i thought that's what delayed my period,but it's delayed it for too long,and i haven't had s_x since then

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?