Am I Pregnent-pg120736597838

9 Replies
suhail1972 - April 4

Dear Sir/Madam My 2nd duaghter born on 19th of November 2007.I have 2 daughter and both are born through C section.Iwe have start our s_x life on 18 Jan 2008 till jan 24th 2008 as my husband gone for a business trip. Now my problem is we have s_x using condom each time.We start without condom but before discharging we use a condom.It has been 3 months now but my mensis not start. So am i pregnent? I am very much worried Shabnam

marya19 - April 4

you should take a test ,your chances of getting pregnant are higher after giving birth. Thats what my doctor told me

suhail1972 - April 4

Sorry its 9 weeks now with no menses

E586467 - April 5

Are you b___stfeeding? If you are exclusively b___stfeeding it is quite normal to not have a period for several months after having a baby. Mine did not start until my son was 8mths. Take a pregnancy test to be sure but also talk to your doctor about going on the Mini Pill or some other form of contraception as you can still get pregnant if you don't use condoms properly (before ANY penetration).

Grandpa Viv - April 5

You must know what pregnancy feels like in the first month or two, and you are not telling us that you feel that way - just that menses is missing. Breastfeeding is probably stopping both ovulation and menses. The way you are using condoms is not reliable - there is sometimes sperm before the main discharge. If it is important not to get pregnant, then an IUD or better use of the condom is advised. Good luck!

suhail1972 - April 5

Yes i am b___stfeeding and its the only food i give to my baby.

Grandpa Viv - April 5

The b___stfeeding is stopping ovulation and menses, but may not do so indefinitely. Talk to your husband or doctor about a better birth control method. Good luck!

suhail1972 - April 5

Howmuch the chnace of being pregnent? As we have used condom each time before discharging.It works last time for 3 years.

Grandpa Viv - April 5

Suha, I do not see anything in your story to make me think you are pregnant. Relax and enjoy your baby. Take a pregnancy test if you are worried. The statistics on the "withdrawal" method of birth control, which is basically what you are doing, is that it results in one pregnancy every four years. Inshallah!

suhail1972 - April 5

Thanks GrandPA

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?