Anal Sex-pg112363056118

12 Replies
J - August 9

GF and I tried it last night (monday), shes been on BC for a couple years, but missed her dose saturday, and her period started the night we tried it. We were careful and I don't THINK any dripped down, but what is the likelihood of being pregnant if it did?

meg - August 9

If you are having a___l s_x you should be using a condom, it is very easy for STD's to be transmitted this way.

J - August 9

no worries, we're each others first time

JJ - August 10

Unlikely 1) Impossible to get pregnant by a___l s_x alone 2) Missing a pill the day of your period is almost 99% not going to cause pregnancy

NANA - August 13

I HAD a___l s_x BUT I DIDNT GET PREGNANT I DONT BELIEVE THAT U CAN GET PREGNANT FROM a___l s_x

A - August 17

You cant get pregnant from a___l s_x, and if you are worried about it dripping down, dont becasue sperm dies once it hits oxygen.

Argh - August 17

Good Lord people!! Sperm does not die when it hits the air!!!! Sperm donors jerk of in a cup and put it in a cupboard and then it gets put away. If sperm died when it hit the air, we would have no donors.

to argh - August 17

although you are righ, (sperm can live several hours is open air) the sperm that donors give does not go in a cupboard! lol...it goes it a temperature controlled environment necessary for sperm to survive beyond the few hours it can in general.

A - August 17

Oh yeah forgot about that duh! LOL!

J - August 17

WHAT A STUPID QUESTION!!! IF YOU'RE THAT UNEDUCATED THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE HAVING s_x!!!!

Argh - August 17

I meant when they finally come, they put the cup in a cupboard where it is then taken to be put away. My point was that it is out in the elements of air for quite some time.

Argh - August 17

Kind of like when you pee in a cup and put it in that little window for the nurse to collect it.

R.N. - August 18

Sperm indeed lives in air, and/or underwear. There is potential for someone to get pregnant from sperm left on underwear as it can travel up the v____a and implant. Pulling out is also unsafe as there is some fluid discharged even though the man does not feel it, and it has sperm in it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?