Baby Bump -pg117131287560

1 Replies
Mommiex20803 - February 12

Hi well im 15 weeks and some days preggo and this is my 2nd pregnancy and ive heard that in your second pregnancy you tend to get bigger quicker.....but i dont feel like thats the case....now before i got preggo with my son i was only 125 lbs. and very tiny so honestly i didnt even "pop" out until i was just about 7 months...i just woke up one day and boom there was a belly lol...and since i didnt have that cute baby bump with my son for long...i wanted this pregnancy to be my "show off" pregnancy if you know what i mean...i was hoping that since its my second one i would at least look somewhat pregnant...not "is she pregnant or just fat?" lol i mean i have a tiny bump but not as much as some people....could it just be my body or what....i know there isnt anything wrong but when will i get my baby bump?? when did you guys start having it?? thanks!

sdillon78 - February 12

This is my second, and I didn't start showing with my first until about 5 months I am now 9 weeks and have a "pooch"!!! I was pretty surprised it is poking out so early!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?