Baby Movement-pg110849985718

6 Replies
april - February 15

when should you feel the baby move?

J - February 15

I felt the baby move at 12 weeks...some people don't feel it till later.

levi - February 16

hi april, it depends on how many babys you have had, i am expecting my 5th baby and started to feel tiny flutters at 14 weeks, the reason i said it depends on how many babys you have had is because you know what to look out for, i am now 19 weeks pregnant and i am not feeling big kicks but just a little shuffling. if this is your first baby you can expect to feel baby at about 18-22 weeks.

Paula - February 18

This is my first baby and like Levi said I didn't feel anything that I knew for sure was the baby until somewhere around 20 -22 weeks. I thought it was gas at first cause that is exactly what it felt like. Some say b___terflies.

Chansamone - April 27

15weeks or five month

Lissi - April 27

I felt wriggling from about 15 weeks and light kicks at 20 weeks. I didn't like the kicking at all, but I'm getting used to it.

April - April 27

J.. is that your first baby? or have you had a few? because are you sure that wasn't just gas you felt at 12 weeks? I didn't know you could feel it that soon... they say women who have had babies before usually feel the movements sooner than other pregnant women because they know what their looking for

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?