Baby Shower-pg111500717918

1 Replies
ma - May 2

i am planning my own baby shower and i need some baby shower games.

nicole - May 2

ive had two. one back home, for my family and then one down where i live for his family. but yea anyhow, there was the baby food game. where u get a few jars of baby food and take the labels off, and then pa__s them around and have people either smell or taste them and then try to guess what they are, and of course the one who guesses or at least the closest to the right answer wins. then theres this one where u go to the doller store or something and buy a bunch of those little decorative pacifiers and put them on some string to make necklaces and give one to everyone. then whenever someone says the word "baby" or any other related word u choose has to give up their necklace to whoever catches them saying that word. if the person who says the word has more than one necklace then they only give up the number of necklaces=the number of times they say the word. and then theres the toilet paper game, where u pa__s around a roll of toilet paper and everyone measures out the length in which they think will fit around your biggest part without overlapping. and whoever comes the closest wins.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?