Baby Shower-pg113397198018

6 Replies
britney - December 7

I'm almost five months with my first baby and I was wondering when is a good time to have a baby shower, like how many months should I be?

Tess - December 7

I'll be 5 mos by the end of Dec. and Im plannin on registering around end of Jan and having my baby shower in Feb. Im due May 19th. I guess its all up to who ever is throwing you the baby shower and plus....if it would fit your sked. Plus theres no point on having a baby shower if your belly hasnt pop out yet. Good luck!

Jessica - December 7

I am due March 28th and having my shower January 28th. I think about 4-8 weeks before your due date is normal for a baby shower but no sooner.

M.f - December 7

Im due in a few weeks and going to have mine on sunday the 11 of dec.Im 34 weeks.and still have not bought nothing.

Shawna - December 7

I like having baby showers after the baby is born. That way everyone gets to meet the baby

Heather - December 7

I am 34 weeks, and just had mine last weekend. It is good to wait til closer to your due date- just in case (god forbid) something happens.

britney - December 7

Thank you all so much, my due date is April 30th so I guess I'll have it some time in early March. Thanks again!!!! Congrats to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?