Back Pain-pg110048479756

5 Replies
Michelle - November 14

I am 28 weeks and I have had horrible back pains. It makes it hard for me to sleep or walk around shoping. Does anyone know of anything that I can do or use to help? Any replies will help. Thanks.

Shannon - November 14

I'm not sure about this cause I've never used one..but most baby stores sell and maternity support belt that goes under your belly and its supposed to help with back pain. I'll include a link if I can find one.

Shannon - November 14

http://www.allheart.com/gh624.html

JOANNA - November 15

YOU MIGHT WANT TO VISIT A MESSAGE THERAPIST. MANY OFFER PREGNANCY MESSAGES AND SO DO SOME CHIROPRACTICS. MOST PREGNANCY MESSAGES ARE VERY SAME AND OFFER GREAT RELIEF. CONSULT WITH YOUR DR. FIRST BUT IT DOES HELP A LOT.

St - November 16

I heard ma__sage therapists are a god-send also, instead of buying the belt, you can actually buy pants now that support the belly. They look like regular pants but they ride under the belly to support.

lilmama - November 21

heating pads, ben gay or icyhot really help. try sleeping with a pillow proping your stomach up so your body doesnt fall forward, which causes back pain. You can also take tylenol pm to help you sleep, just try not to take them every night, or you could get addicted and that is very bad for baby. Have daddy give you ma__sages before bed and after a lot of activity that hurts your back. Hope it helps

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?