Belly Button-pg121303684671

4 Replies
Sara27 - June 9

I was just wondering what causes your belly button to pop out during pregnancy? If it pops out early is this a sign of anything, example multiples?

POOF - June 9

by the time your belly b___ton pops you would already know if you were having twins or not. what causes your belly b___ton to pop is exactly what you would think it would be...lack of space.

E586467 - June 9

Some women's belly b___tons pop out & others don't. With both my pregnancies mine never popped out but just filled out instead (looked flat). I only had singletons & both were a good size dd was 7lb 9.5oz & ds was 9lb 3oz. My sister in law only had a 6lb 2oz ds & her belly b___ton popped out rather soon in her pregnancy, & like POOF said by the time it pops out you'll have found out by then through ultrasound if your having more than one.

Sara27 - June 10

that is the thing though, I have not had an ultrasound yet...and I don't see my Dr. again until the end of June. I am a twin myself which means my chances of having twins is greater than if I weren't a twin. I just wasn't sure if your belly b___ton pops due to your uterus moving and getting higher.

kehaulani - June 11

i've been wanting my belly b___ton or the 'magic b___ton' as they call it here to pop out...i'm 7 mnths. and no b___ton yet, i hope i get one though!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion