Belly Size-pg114774787118

2 Replies
bonnie1 - May 15

Hi, has anyone else noticed that there belly has not changed in size from like between 18-23weeks. mine hasnt, know something is happening in there though, as i a getting some great kicks, but wondering when my belly will pop out more..

ksmom - May 15

Hey Bonnie, well my first pregnancy. I had a belly at the begininning but not much, i never ever grew much till the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy i POPPED right out. Noone knew i was really preg unless they felt the baby kick. im not saying im really overweight and they couldnt tell, it was just that the baby didnt grow much. Hope all goes well for you

livdea - May 16

I didn't really have a belly...I was kinda thick looking in the middle...which was much different then my abs so people who knew me thought I looked a bit thick in the middle but no one else knew I was pregnant until about 25-26 weeks and just in one week I popped and ever since its only gotten worse...obviously! Enjoy the no belly for a while...when it comes...there's no turning back...or bending over, painting toenails, tying shoes, picking things up...sitting straight up...well you get my drift!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?