Birth Control-pg110303770056

1 Replies
Alicia - December 14

Does anyone know...Iv been on the Pill, then the patch..then the pill again for about four years now. When me and my other half are ready to start a family about how long do you think It will take being on BC so long? Iv heard a couple days since its not the shot, then Iv heard at most a year?! My clock is ticking LOL and I just want to know so maybe I can get an early start :)..btw if your wondering I am 25

$weetne$$ - December 14

hey ur clock isnt ticking haha ur still young haha but anyway...some women cycles come back striaght away and others take a couple months to become regular again (dats if u were regular in the first place) but dont stress about it because dat also could effect ur periods...for a 'normal' fertile couple it can take anytime up to 18 months to become pregnant and its only after dat time for if trying to conieve dat a doctor would say dat a couple was infertile...so relax and stop stressing because you will become pregnant when the time is right...mayb you should get a fertility thermometer to to can record your temperture and start to notice patterns in ur cycle and learn when u are ovulating, as well as taking a note of ur v____al mucus, as this can also tell u when u are about to ovulate...good luck :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?