Birth Control-pg119561595911

2 Replies
Babycrazy - November 20

I was wondering if anyone on here got pregnant while on birth control? I was on Ortho low and got pregnant. Just wondering how often this happens? While it was not planned I am very happy about it. I will just be WAY more careful from now on!

Grandpa Viv - November 21

They tell you that antibiotics can negate the protection, but the same is also true of heavy a___lgesics. Were you on any kind of medication when this happened? Good luck!

Tory1980 - November 21

I fell pregnant with my first baby while on the combined pill. It was a huge shock, didn't find out until I was 13w5d (according to the first scan ordered two days after I took the test) and the only reason why I did the test was to shut my fiance up as he was winding me up for a few weeks. I wasn't taking any medications/anti-boitics or dronking heavily and the pill was being taken religiously but for whatever reason he was obviously meant to be. The same thing happened to my sisiter but she was drinking heavily and throwing up on and off (she had just pa__sed all her A Levels) and fell pregnant around the same time. Congratulations!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?