Birthcontrol-pg110283593483

6 Replies
hannah - December 12

i am on the pill and i have missed 2 pills during this month, but i have doubled up as soon as i realized this happened. can the pills harm the baby in the case that i had become pregnant?

Laura - December 12

No, there is not enough evidence to suggest it. My friend was 2.5 months months preg and on bc before she realized that she was pregnant and her baby turned out just fine. Its also hard to become pregnant on the pill even if you missed a few. Unless they were in a row then there maybe something to watch for. I've missed three this month (not in a row) I am wondering if I got pregnant too. My period is due Dec 15. I've mistaken pregnancy signs with stress, period symptoms so I'm not going to freak out about it this time. Are you having any symptoms?

hannah - December 12

laura, thanks for responding. the only symtom i am having is unusually sore b___sts, but that could be from my period that is due in a week. i just worry, ya know.

E - December 12

Hannah, missing the pill can cause exaggerated symptoms around the time of your period. I know this from tons of experience with missing pills. Good luck:)

Kathryn - June 28

How long after I stop taking the pill can I get pregnant?

Diana Pace - August 30

I really don't think you will get pregnant if you took the 2 pills the next day.

Erin - August 30

hannah, try not to worry... I'm one of those 1% girls so I know it does happen, but after reading up on it A LOT, I realize it is very rare. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?