Bleeding-pg112968430518

4 Replies
Rebecca - October 18

I am 8 weeks pregnant and for the past few days I have Had some Brown discharge and Today I stood up and I felt some thing come out of me and when I went to the bathroom it was bright red blood, is this normal?

Sherry - October 18

Rebecca, in some cases it is normalto have some slight spotting in the first trimester, but it sounds like you've had more than a little. I would go to your dr as soon as possible to get it checked out. It's better safe than sorry!

Rhonda - October 18

v____al bleeding in the first trimeister is not uncommon.but it also depends on whether it is heavy or light.how long it lasts and if its continuous or sporadic.but if you bleed or spot for more than a couple days call your doctor incase there is a problem.

Tiana - October 19

Well just by reading what you wrote, honeslty, as bad as it may sound, to me it sounds like you had a misscarriage. I would go to your doctor immediately...... have you gone to the doctor???

Md - October 19

I spotted off and on in my first trimester as well as the beginning of my second trimester. I went to the hospital and the doctor put me on bed rest for about a week each time. Just be on the safe side and go to the hospital

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?