Boy Or Girl -pg111098013118

3 Replies
Julie - March 16

I am 10 weeks pregnant and have gained 5 pounds with my son I gained 20 in the first trimester. I have also been very sick this time around. I was wondering if I am having a girl this time? Have any of you had any similar experiences? I know with my son I gained 50 lbs. total and I am a very little person.

Short Chick - March 16

well, i don't know about differences in weight gain and all that. my aunt always uses this theory- if you can tell from only seeing the back of a woman that she is pg (larger bum, hips etc) it is usually a girl, if she looks totally normal proportions from behind and is carrying it all in front then it's usually a boy. I know this sounds a bit bizarre but so far, she's been right every time. And you being smaller doesn't matter either, my friend is 4'10", had a girl as predicted by auntie and my cousin is 5'1" and had a boy as predicted by auntie. Good luck, maybe it helps, maybe not. Worth a try. Good luck xxx

rose - March 16

i carried just the opposite of short chick's aunties predictions!!! with my daughter i gained 25 pound "all belly" with my son i gained in my legs, my belly,my b___t, my face (still only 35 pounds, but all over)...they say you have more of a "glow" when carrying a boy

Julie - March 16

With my son I gained the weight everywhere as well. My legs, arms, face I got BIG! This time it is all belly so far.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?