Boy Or Girl -pg112929150218

6 Replies
tegs x - October 14

i had a boy four years ago and the pregnancy was perfec, no headaches, no morning sickness nothing, this one im having palpatations, lots of infections, bad sickness, basically feel like poop. could this be a girl because its completly different, or have any of yo had two completley different pregnancies, but had the same s_x? im not bothered either way, but its just weird.

M.A. - October 14

I had two COMPLETELY different pregnancies and had the same s_x. I had two girls, six years apart. With my first, I had no pain, (except during labor) no cravings at all, only threw up once, no sickness, and didn't even feel uncomfotable what so ever. And I was pregnant in the dead of summer. With my last, I had heartburn and acid for eight months, was uncomfy for six months, craved strawberries, or strawberry cheesecake, only threw up once, but felt sick the whole time, had stomach pain almost everyday, and the labor went great. But I did have horrible pain at the hospital the first couple of days after the birth.

M.A. - October 14

I also was pregnant with my girls in the same seasons. Had the first in Sept. '98, and the last in Oct. '04. They're exactly six years and nine days apart!

~m~ - October 14

I'm going through something similar. I have 2 boys (born in March and April). Both pregnancies were fairly easy. I did have a small amount of nausea, and cravings, but that's about it. But now, with this pregnancy (I'm a bit over 6 wks), I realize I had it easy the other times. I am CONSTANTLY nauseated. I puke every day. Forget the cravings, it's all about aversions this time!! .... and any other miserable feeling.... I have! People of course are saying that probably means this ones a girl. But it's an old wives tale I guess. BUT, I want a girl so bad, that I do keep my fingers crossed! Good luck! ........ hello to you M.A. It must be awesome having 2 girls! Are you preggo again or ttc?

tegs x - October 14

so really symptoms mean absolutley nothing, lol. my hubby is convinced its a girl, but deep down i know its a boy.. good luck all xx

M.A. - October 14

I'm not sure if there's much of a difference because I've never had any boys. Except for babsitting when I was younger, and they were really young. But I've wanted a son, and daughter since I was seven. With my two girls, it's just as wild around here as I'd expect to be around boys. They are fun to shop for though. We're going to find out what the one I'm carrying now is in 3 days! I can't wait! The only difference in this pregnancy and my last is that I'm craving meats. Before, I only had red meat about three times a week. Any way I can get it, any time now though. As long as it's not chicken. And I ate nothing but chicken before getting preg. I'm still nausaus everyday like with my second, and have pains at least every week. We'll see!

bump - October 15

bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?