Breast Growth-pg113415686518

4 Replies
E - December 9

My br___ts were sore at the very beginning of my pregnancy. They are not as sore anymore and have not really grown. Is that ok?

tiffany - December 9

that's okay. Just wait until the baby comes and if you are nursing, then they will really grow. My first preg. mine didn't grow too much until the end, then I went up 3 cup sizes. This time, they are just growing and growing. I don't know how much bigger they can get. I'm 26 wks and I really don't want them growing any more, cause they'll be huge by the end. My husband sure likes them though :-) Don't worry, it's okay.

Hi - December 9

Mine started out a 34A and at 27 wks are still the same! They were very sore in the first trimester but they're fine now.

busty - December 10

if it makes any one feel better, i started out at a 36 DD (naturally, no implants) and i have grown to a 38 F, oh and if that wasn't bad enough, my doc. tells me that when i start b___stfeeding, i can expect to grow at least 1-2 more cup sizes!!!!!!!!!! by the way i am 33 weeks now, and they started growing RIGHT AWAY............yuck, i hate them now.

Jamie - December 11

I can actually beat that, busty. I started out as a 32 B pre-pregnancy. Was a 36 D the day I delivered; when my milk came in, and for the first 3 months of b___stfeeding, I was a 32-F. Fortunately, I'm down to a 32 D. I can handle that. LOL

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?