Breasts-pg110655005619

8 Replies
May - January 24

I am 7 weeks pregnant, how come my br___ts don't feel sore anymore?

May - January 24

anyone?

lilmama - January 24

Nothing to worry about, my b___sts never got sore with this pregnancy or my last until after I gave birth and got engorged.

May - January 24

Thanks lilmama, my b___sts were really sore during the 3-4 weeks of my pregnancy... this is my first and I think I am really getting paranoid with little stuff like discharge and symptoms like no more tender b___sts.

tara - January 24

mine were soar for up to the 6th week and suddenly gone! But there is nothing to worry about. My Dr. said in most people symptoms come and go - but not to worry.

lilli - January 24

thank god gurl i thought i was the only one i was freakin out about that too and im also 7 weeks

May - January 24

Yeah!! I'm glad I came to this forum, at 7 weeks, I m really freaking out on lotsa stuff, so I gotta always remind myself to stay positive and happy! I remember going to the 24 hr clinic last week due to some pain, fortunately, gynae said pain was due to the uterus expanding, so nothing to worry abt. And I also asked her abt the b___sts, and she said that probably our body has gotten used to the HCG levels, so the sore b___sts are starting to wear out.

Roxanne - January 25

My b___sts got really tender from about 4 weeks to the end of 6 weeks. When I woke up this morning I was all freaked out because the sore b___sts are gone and I was worried that this being some kinda sign that I'm losing this baby :o( It's my third.

Priscilla - January 31

I have 4 kids and never had sore b___st during pregnancy now Im pregnant with my 5th and I have really sore b___st at 8 weeks now Im wondering when is it going to stop.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?