Brown Discharge-pg111170490318

8 Replies
Need help please - March 24

hi i my period ended on the 22nd-23rd of march and i have had brown discharge ever since my period was lighter and didnt last as lond and i used to be could i be pregnant?

D - March 24

have you tried a hpt?

no not yet because all are chemists are shut for the hoildays . do you think i could be pregnant

D - March 24

Well, I really don't know.... It could go either way. I got my test at Walmart, and a lot of ladies have gotten theirs and Dollar Tree - they say those are great.

I life in the uk so the shops are shut till monday

D - March 24

I'm sorry! good luck... I know its hard to wait...

J - March 28

I had this same months before I got pregnant. I was on bc pill for a few year. Dr changed my to the patch. No problem after that. Then my husband and I decided to get pregnant. I have it now about the week my period would be due.

K - April 24

I have experienced brown discharge, but my period isn't for another two weeks. Is it possible that I still may be prganet?

...confused - August 10

well im really confused i have had brown discharge for the past 2 months when my period is supposed to be..2 days ago i did a test and it said i wasnt pregnant and i did another one today to just make sure and it said negative again...what could be wrong with me..i have cramps all the time...could someone help me

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion