Bump-pg120598074975

4 Replies
portaredolore - March 19

About three or four days ago I noticed a large bump in the top part of my butt crack / lower back. It hurts like h__l, I havent slpet for the past three or four days, it hurts to sit, it hurts to stand, it hurts to walk and it even hurts to lay down. Is this normal? What is it? and is there anything I can do to make it go away?

yumymumy - March 20

is it maybe a boil?

WD - March 20

Same thing happened to me this morning, it is like all the sudden. I am afraid it is from the car accident last time, which I just got over with it. I have been going to physical therapy for 8 month and it finally got all better and now ttc. But this morning, that feeling comes back, couldnt sit or move in a big motion. God, please don't poke a joke on me no more... Anyway, hope you feel better soon. If this continue for two or three day, make sure you go check up. Because right after my car accident, it happened to me like few days later, I couldnt move at all, have to walk with a cane, and went to doctor they referred me to do physical therapy...hope your case is not that bad la good luck ^_^

WD - March 20

By the way, are you currently pregnant?

Jezebel - March 20

if you have an actual bump then you HAVE to go to the dr!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?