Can I Be -pg120405578013

3 Replies
Imhealed - February 26

Ok, Let me share my story. I started my period on February 5th, and started clomid pills on the 7th ( I did days 3-7). My husband and I had s_x on the 9th of February. On the 15th I wiped and got some cervical mucus with pink blood. On Saturday, I had a slight headache and felt nauseas on the stomach. Felt light headed and a little dizzy, felt bad on Sunday, didn't go to work on Monday, but last night I went to the bathroom wiped, and I had a "glob" of yellowish cm. I still really don't feel like myself, and I was wondering could there be a chance that I may be preg? I took a test yesterday from the Dollar tree...is it to early? ? ?

Jezebel - February 26

if you havent actually missed a period yet then yes, its too early.

Grandpa Viv - February 26

If the only time you had s_x this month was on day 4 of your cycle, the chance of pregnancy is very small. The middle of the month is most fertile. Maybe the clomid is messing with you. Like the spotting on 15th could have been ovulation. Even so, take another test first morning pee next weekend and another the weekend after. Good luck!

Imhealed - February 27

Grandpa Viv, I had s_x on the 9th of Feb and got the cm and pink blood on the 15th. I have to agree with Jezebel, hoping that I do not get a period the month of March. I expect my period around the 4th or 5th of each month...so that's like next week. Normally my brest get tender the week before, but I haven't felt anything, so prayerfully I am. Do you guys have kids? I see in a lot of forums that you help a lot of people by answering questions for them. Please be patient with me, I desire a baby so much. I may repeat some things, but do not get mad at me...just help me. Please.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?