Can I Be Pregnant -pg110396925840

5 Replies
Brittaney - December 25

Hello, About on decemeber 5th I gave my boyfriend head. He got c_m on his hands and then he banged me. And my period is on the 7th to 10th . Right now it is the 24th of december and I still havent got my period. Can you help me out? Can I be pregnent? Please help

Mel - December 26

How on earth is someone supposed to tell if you are pregnant while they are sitting at a computer, God knows how many miles away? I'd say, you are more likely to be pregnant from when he "banged you" (as you put it) than from the stuff on his hands! Take a home pregnancy test, they're a little more accurate than the online method you're trying here.

Brittaney - December 26

I asked if i could be , not if i was ,... read it

LOVE - December 26

IF YOU HAD s_x AND HE EJACULATED IN YOU THEN YOU COULD BE.

L - December 27

If you still haven't started your period, then the chances are good that you are pg. Testing is the only way to really find out. Have you noticed anything unusual in regards to your body? Anything out of the ordinary in how you have been feeling lately?

trayvette - January 6

can you still get a period while pregnent is it normal to happen i not sure i took two test they was (not pregnent) so if i bleed i should go to the doctor im sraced tell me something

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?