Can I Be Pregnant -pg123537106358

3 Replies
MandathePanda - February 23

I stopped the pill in december, had a period in late december and january. I sould have started weds, I am never late, usually early. My br___t have been swollen and in pain for three weeks, I have been getting sick for the past week, Im always so tired, getting out of bed is a chore, but I took a test and it said negative. I took it at night, I just want to know if I even may be, and if I should even bother taking another test or not. I have been pregnant before, it feels a little like that, I had an ectopic pregnancy, so it does feel a little different. I just am worried.

sarajf - February 23

it sounds like you are if you missed you period, and isn't feeling good i would take another one first thing in the morning and maybe wait for another week or so

clindholm - February 23

It can take a few cycles for your period to regulate after coming off the pill. Your hormones are also changing since you are no longer on the pill which may account for the way you are feeling. Have you had unprotected s_x which is making you question the accuracy of the test? If so, then I I would retest in a few weeks.

mommyof3babies - February 23

an almost sure fire way to tell is skip the hpt and save the money on a blood test through your doctor. they can fail sometimes but will more than likely tell you for sure

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?