Can I Get Pregnant-pg122935740564

2 Replies
mrodriguez - December 15

I was wondering if I could get pregnant 8 days before my period. My due date of my period for this month is around the 22nd but the problem is that I have irregular periods. Even though I'm schedule on the 22 of each month sometimes i could get my period around the 15th or sometimes till the end of the month. Is it possible for me to get pregnant.

Erica9901 - December 15

Well, I guess its possible, but not very likely. Doctors say you need a 10+ day luteal phase (ovulation/conception to 1st day of period), preferably closer to 12 days to concieve. So I bet your O day is closer to 10-14 days before your period and the egg is no good 24 hours after released.

Grandpa Viv - December 15

Hmm! If your period was fixing to come at the end of the month, then the last few days would have been a good time to try for a pregnancy (14 days or so before period is due). Do you never feel signs of ovulation - slight cramps, discharge of fertile mucus, cervix high, open, and wet, libido in high gear? If your period was fixing to come in 8 days, the egg would be history already. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?