Can I Get Pregnant -pg109657412613

1 Replies
The wonderer - September 30

Well, i had s_x on the first day of my period. My period usually last for six days but this time it lasted three days. Ten days later i had s_x again, which was the 10th of that month at the end of the month i went to a doctor an the doctor told me i was a month pregnant. My question is which time i was most likely to get pregnant?

Viv - September 30

Here's my take. You did not get pregnant the first day of the period, even though the doc said "one month pregnant". You got pregnant from s_x on Day11 of your cycle, you ovulated and conceived (sperm enterd the egg) on Day14, early pregnancy symptoms started Day21 and you missed a period on Day28. The doctor asked you when your last period was, you told him, and he said "then you're a month pregnant" since by convention they calculate the date from the first day of the last period. There is only one caveat here. If you had symptoms of pregnancy the previous month and thought your 3 day period let you off that hook, know that women sometimes bleed when they are pregnant. Is it possible you are two months pregnant, not one? The doc will be able to tell once the fetus gets big enough to check development.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?