Can I Get Pregnant A Week Before My Period -pg121669815016

3 Replies
BrittanyC - July 21

I usually have my period aroun the 25 (give or take a couple days) and I had s_x a week before my period. My question is if I am pregnant will I have this months period? How will I know if I am pregnant if I do.

Ms.Aren - July 27

I had a very early ultrasound and perhaps I was going to be a little late anyway, but I'm usually right on time and they're saying I got pregnant the day I should have gotten my period. You can get pregnant at any time...there are just times that are more likely. Some women will have their period after they get pregnant. The way to know for sure is to take one or two pregnancy tests. If the first is negative, wait a few days and try again. That's how I found out.

Grandpa Viv - July 27

If you had a normal cycle with ovulation 2 weeks before your expected period, then s_x one week before would not likely get you pregnant. The egg only lasts a day. Occasionally a woman will have a delayed cycle - late ovulation and therefore late menstruation. If you keep track of your signs of ovulation this confusion can be avoided. When you do get pregnant your menstruation will be missing, or lighter and different, and your PMS signs will be replaced by early pregnancy signs, similar but usually different. If in doubt, test using first morning pee three weeks after the act. Good luck!

BrittanyC - July 28

Thank you guys for the help! I got my period and it is like normal so I know I cant be pregnant. I guess I will try after my period and see what happens!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?