Can I Still Be Pregnant -pg114739324618

5 Replies
lilslettebak - May 11

I was 2 weeks late for my period, but when I did start, it was very unusual. I was wondering if it was still possible for me to be pregnant? 2 pregnancy tests are negative, but can I still be????????

In_Denial - May 11

I you sure you actually started your period? It could be spotting, does it seem lighter than your normal periods and is the color a light pink or brownish color. Some women spot like this when the beggining of a pregnancy, also...weird question i know but did you see any eggs in your blood. If you did then it was your period but if you didn't...just let me know

lilslettebak - May 11

I guess that I didn't notice any eggs in my blood. The color had more brown in it than it usually does. Thanks for the info.

In_Denial - May 11

Yea, any time, you should think about going to the doctor to get a pregnancy test, i'm going to on monday! I'm scared...let me know what happens! By the way, are you trying to get pregnant?

lilslettebak - May 11

Yeah we are trying to get pregnant. My older brother just had a baby girl in January, and I talked my husband into starting a family of our own. I am so excited. Again, thanks for the info. Hope all goes well on Monday.

In_Denial - May 11

Thanks and good luck to you too!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?