Can She Be Pregnant -pg115188954418

4 Replies
robmob - July 2

ok so last night me and my girlfriend has s_x for the first time... and we stopped in between and i changed condoms once in a while... but i had not c_mmed in the condoms... then a fwe times i came to have s_x with her and her vegina was dry so i used the lubricant condoms that i used b4 to make her vegina wet.. but i had not came in the condoms fully... mayb prec_m...and the comdoms had been sittin out for about 10 min... can she get pregnant?

pinky046 - July 5

If you don't know the answer to that question you are obviously too you to be having s_x. P.S If you're going to be having s_x, don't change the condom, because that will increase your chances of getting pregnant.

kristie h - July 6

I have never herd of changing condoms unless the one you use is broken. If you are going to have regular s_x get he to go on the pill, for the mean time never change condoms unless its been broken or u have c_med and want to go for round 2.

sfrias - July 6

When was her last period?

d16mond - July 7

Hi robmob, you should not re-use condoms, at all. but It is good safe s_x practise to change the condom, if you feel necessary rather then end up with a broken condom, an other complications which come with a broken condom. . All the best.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?