Can This Happen -pg113381470618

4 Replies
jessica - December 5

According to my doctor my last period was July 23 2005 but i got my period again on August 12 2005. If so when did i concieve? And they said my due date is April 28th 2006.

Emy - December 5

According to conception calendars you conceived around August 4th. This would mean that your period in August was either spotting, implantation bleeding, or a period (which happens in pregnancy). Good luck!

*X* - December 5

Was your period on August 12 very, very light? If it was only light spotting, it could have been implantation bleeding. At any rate, you'll know if you conceived in August or September once you see an ultrasound.

Brandi - December 5

I had my period the 21st of July and I'm due april 27th, so if you had a normal period in august, you should be due a bit later then april 28, but if it was very light or spotting, it could be correct. The best way to tell for sure is with an ultrasound.

Mich - December 6

Well i am due on the 29th march and i had intercourse on the 4th july so conceived arnd that time so i would agree with Emy and guess you conceived arnd the 4th aug.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?