Carrying Low-pg111072963118

6 Replies
Jill - March 13

I am 8 months pregnant and carrying my baby very low. Should I be concerned?

A - March 13

Your baby probably dropped.

Tracy - April 24

I would say shouldnt be concerned because I am 6 mths and baby is already in pelvic area.. Carrying very low is normal I think .... I hope

April - April 24

I'm carrying low too (I'm 27 weeks). I was concerned too until I asked my doctor. He said it was actually a benefit for me to be carrying low because it would loosen and stretch everything out down there better so I'd have an easier labor... and "easier labor" is something i definately wanted to hear.. haha... have you carried low through most of the pregnancy or just recently?

kelly - April 25

hi im 7 months and im low too! i thught it was because i was having a boy but the doc said i was having a girl well he said that was his "guess'' what dose it mean "the baby dropped''

Maddie - April 25

The whole "baby dropped" thing confuses me. I am 8 months also, and I'm so low it looks and feels like my baby is in my pelvic area! If it makes an easier delivery yay! I am now struggling between deciding if I want to have an epidural or not! I think recover time is less without epidural. Back pain too! If you do not need a catheter by having no epidural, count me in cause I can't stand the thought of a catheter. It baffles the hell outta me! But I'm very low. How do you know, if ever that you've dropped?

Alazay - June 14

Hi i am 13 weeks Pregnant and i took a sonogram today and the doctor said i am carrying the baby low is that a problem?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?