Caster Oil-pg117341314672

5 Replies
stephanie_renee_m - March 8

does anyone know if caster oil really works?

missycc4 - March 8

From what I've been reading on the post is that what ever you try to do to bring on labor will only work if you and your baby are ready. I did the castor oil once 2oz and it didn't work. I then tried I tried 1oz and again it didnt work. you can try it but I wouldn't try it until your at lest 38 weeks.

BeccaBaby1 - March 12

My sister-in-law did castor oil, a brisk walk, and the baby dance and bam she was in the hospital with her baby boy that same day.

Mommy1 - March 12

My sister drank a whole bottle (maybe 8oz or so) and she was in the hospital that night!!

April4 - March 12

ummm, I thought I heard somewhere that you arn't suppose to take caster oil when your pregnant anymore..... maybe not :) Anyways, I'm on my 4th baby The first one went into labor from a lot of walking and the other two was brung on by s-e-x :) Did the trick both last two times

Mendi - March 13

My mom swore this worked for her when she was prego with my sisters and I, so I thought I'd share my funny story. I was due in Feb. 2006 and so my mom and I went to the grocerey store on my due date to by caster oil. As soon as I picked it up, I felt an urge to pee. I went to the bathroom and my water broke! In the store! It was soooo embarrasing, I had a huge wet spot on my jeans. So whenever anyone asks if it works, I giggle and think, well yeah, it worked for me and I didnt even have to drink it! I heard that if you do drink it, make it in a milk shake...goes down better!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?