Cervix-pg111331666418

4 Replies
rose - April 12

can anyone tell me where the cervix is supposed to be in early pregnancy and how it should feel? ive never paid any attention to it before and am clueless about what should be going on with it....thanks!

amy - April 12

all i know is that it is supposed to be high during pregnancy...but what is high?i reach in with a finger and can just reach it but there is room behind it also....it is somewhat soft and felt closed to me also....i am one month pregnant...im curious to see your findings.

rena - April 12

it should be so high you cant reach it...and not soft at all ....go to the doctor!!!

tiffani - April 12

I tried to find my cervix when I was thinking I was pregnant, but i'm not sure if I ever found it. You will hear high and soft, high and hard, low and soft, low and hard. I don't think anyone knows the truth. I spent hours surfing the net and came up with no conclusive answer. Sorry this wasn't more helpful. I had my best luck with a dollar Tree hpt, (yes, I said Dollar Tree) which gave me a (+) 2 weeks after we did the BD.

rose - April 12

thanks tiffani! i guess we will never know...haha i only have a couple days left to wait to test...i am patiently waiting until day 30 this month...tick..tock...tick...tock...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?