Clomid Pregnancy-pg109640204854

2 Replies
Ursila - September 28

Hai, I am 28. I have been diagnosed with PCOS and have irregular mensus. My Doc put me on Clomid 50mg this month (one tablet a day from days 3-7 & one tablet for 10 alternate days). I find that people describe taking only 5 days dosage of tablets per cycle. Could some one using clomid, let me know on what dosages were they pregnant or was prescribed by their OB? Thank you

Lar - September 28

My doctor put me on a hormone pill to start my cycle and then the day after my cycle ended I took 50mg a day of clomid for 5 days. Then after my 5th day I was supposed to way 6-7 days then have s_x every 48 hours. It worked because I got pregnant. However, I miscarried at five wks. Good luck!

Tamara - September 29

My doctor had put me on clomid 50mg . I started taking it on my 3rd day of my period and took it for 5 days. We had gotten pg the fist time on clomid. We were trying on our own for 3 years. Helpful advice try the doggie style and stay that way for 35 to 45 mins. We had tried it for the first time and i think between that and the clomid thats how it worked this time. I had other people tell me that they had gotten pg after doing it doggie style. I am now 9 wks and 4 days with sack #1 and 8 wks and 4days with sack #2. Yes i had gotten preg while already preg. My daughter who is 10 had a younger twin. but I had losted it early in the preg. Good Luck to you. I was 24 when i had my daughter and had no problem getting pg iam now 35 and will be 36 when the twins are born. I wish you all the luck in the world.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?