Conception-pg111513542218

5 Replies
melissa - May 3

I had my last lmp on Jan. 10 I think. The doctors say I conceived on the 24th. I had s_x with my ex on the 28th. How much of a chance is it that the baby is my ex's?

Nicole - May 3

A solid chance. What are you gonna do?

TehProgamer - May 3

hmmm... so ur 1st day was 10th ryt? i think there is no way the doctors could have preidcted the exact day of conception, only a range... also, fi the only one ur having s_x with is ur ex then y wonder on whose is it? unless you are doing it with someone else then this is quite difficult to answer... but looking at the facts, and if the doctors are correct then it is your exe's... y? because an egg cell lives only 12-24 hours, if u had 2 ripe eggs then the 2nd one will be released some 24 hours later... a__suming u conceived at 24, then these 2 eggs will be released around 23rd and 24th consecutively, there is no way those eggs have survived for 4 days... also, the 28th day will mean 18th day of your cycle, may i ask if how long is your cycle... or the average length of ur cycle?

TehProgamer - May 3

i meant... but looking at the facts, and if the doctors are correct then it is ***NOT*** your exe's.

Lulu - May 3

It depends on how long your cycles typically are. If you have longer 30-35, I'd say it's a good chance it's your ex's

melissa - May 15

My cycle has always been 28-29 days

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?