Conception Pg1237960918

3 Replies
lfd2 - March 25

I want to know exactly when i conceived? I had my last period on september 9, 2003 and had him on june 14, 2004 can i get an exact date?

lfd2 - March 25

okay this is the deal i was dating this guy and had s_x with him on the 20th of september and then had s_x with his bf on september 22nd and i want t know wich one is daddy

SoReady - March 25

Being that you had s_x with both of them that close together, I think that the only way you are going to find out for sure is bt getting a DNA test done. Typically in a perfect cycle you would have O'ed on the 14th or 15th day (this would have been on the 22nd or 23rd). Keep in mind that most women do no have a perfect cycle so the daddy could be either of those men! I would have a DNA test done just to be safe. Good Luck!

kimberly - March 25

I agree, a dna test will be the only way to know for sure. When they give you a due date you can deliver within two weeks early or two weeks late and still be considered full term. So his birthdate surely don't give you any info to go on. And the fact it was in a 2 day period with both guys is also giving you nothing to go by. Sperm can live inside the women for 3 to 5 days so either guys sperm could have been there when the egg arrived. Sorry but only dna will tell you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?