Conception Question-pg115083152618

1 Replies
Andri - June 20

Before I get attacked with the "pee on a stick!" people, let me explain myself. I have two medical issues that have drastically decreased my chances of a healthy, successful pregnancy. One a connective tissue disorder that often results in failed pregnancies, early miscarriages, etc. and the other being PCOS, I have been warned for years that my fertility is unlikely. That being said, I am tired of taking HPTs. Tired of the disappointment, the embarassment that I really thought it might happen...some of you know how the story goes. It's not impossible for me to get pregnant; it's just very, very, very difficult and improbable. Because of this, my husband and I rarely concern ourselves with birth control. Currently at a place where children would be a happy addition, we figure if I get pregnant, that's great. So, about ten days after my last period, we did just that, and a few days after I began experiencing some light bleeding unlike anything I've had before. Basically, I'm wondering if this merits taking a test or if I should wait the two more weeks until my period should arrive before putting myself through another likely disappointment. Thoughts?

Jennbj - June 20

If I am reading your post right, then it seems that your period isn't due for a couple more weeks right? If that is the case then a if you are pregnant it wouldn't show up on the test this early. So I would suggest to wait. Especially to avoid seeing a negative, even though it may into a positive later. Good luck and I hope what you had was implantation bleeding and you get a BFP when you test.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?