Concern Pg1239317329

0 Replies
jay730 - April 9

hey Ladies, I've just been thinking and asking people but they all seem to give me different answer. So I figure I'll come here and ask and hopefully get some asnwers. Well i had my period august 29th and didn't leave till around sept 3rd. but at the time i was messing around with someone and don't remember if we did anything around that time. well sept 5th i stopped talking to him and all. but then Sept 7th i got with someone whom im still with at the moment. well i know for sure the day i got my period aug 29th i did something with the guy that im with now. but i dont remember if i did anything with the ohter kid. which i dont think i did cuz i know we broke up sept. 5th and don't think i saw him around aug 29th till sept 5th. well sept 20th i got my period again. but my question is could i have gotten pregnant b4 or after september 20th? cause as of now my due date is june 27th but you know that's not always accurate. so what do ya ladies think? Help me out here cuz i dont know what to think?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?