Concerned-pg112979165818

5 Replies
Mia - October 20

Hi Ladies, I just found out I am pregnant for the first time and am only 3 days past my AF due date..I am experiencing adhesion type cramps in my va___al area and lower abs as well as an intermittent stabbing or pulling type pain in my upper ab. I realise this is probably normal as a lot is going on down there right now, but the pain is vague and ALWAYS there. Should I be concerned or is this normal at this very early stage of pregnancy?

ally - October 20

if u mean u have cramps in ur tummy then its normal,

Kal - October 20

Hi Mia. Cramping in early pregnancy is normal, but if you're worried contact your doctor for some professional rea__surance. I worried about every single twinge when I first found out - I think lots of people feel like this! xxx

MeM - October 20

I as well had some cramping at first. It was always in my left side and it was like a dull ache...I was scared of an ectopic pregnancy but it ended up that the baby just attached to the left side of my uterus. Everything is fine and I am now 15 weeks pregnant :) So dont' worry just give you dr. a call

poppy - October 20

I am also 15 weeks, and have had cramping the whole time. No spotting. The doctor said that's fine.

tiffani~12 days to go!! - October 20

In all 3 of my pregnancies I've had mild period like cramping. As a matter of fact, it was always my first clue that I was pregnant. It was never painful, just annoying. :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?