Confused-pg110160258576

5 Replies
miranda - November 27

Well i wish i found these boards awhile ago..i had a ton of questions...I havent had s_x in months, but like 7 or so months ago i thought i was pregnant..All my tests were negative and my gyno saw me when i would have been 6 or so months and said i was not pregnant...I have nhad no other signs...have had my period..evetrything..but my stomach is just getting biggeter and bigger and rounded...I work out and watch what i eat...is there any weird way i can still be pregnant

Terri - November 28

i dont think its possible now,,but maybe someone else will answer

kashi - November 28

have you had an ultrasound done?

miranda - November 28

no ultrasound...but i had a gyno appointment a couple weeks ago..she felt my stomach and said that everything was "normal" sized and she did a test anyways..she said that since i owuld be 7 or 8 months, i woukd now by now

Miranda - November 29

so is it really probable that i could be pregnant..8 montsh and not know it??

Ashley - November 29

My Aunt was in a situtaion almost the same as yours. She took home pregnancy test all were negative, but she still felt something wasnt right. She went to the doctor and they told her she wasnt pregnant also. She still had a lot of doubt because she knew that something strange was going on so she went to a different doctor and they finally confirmed what she had been sure of all along. By this time she was about 5 months pregnant how could any doctor miss that?!?!?! I guess they are only human too.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?