Confused-pg111658195818

2 Replies
Wade - May 20

I know this may sound stupid or it may sound like I dodging my responsibilities. But I have a wierd feeling that something is not right. I had a one night stand with a woman last year. She end up pregnant. I had 4 long term relationships prior to meeting her and never had any kids from those union. What makes this case so wierd. We had s_x on March 26, 2004. Her menstural prior was February 28, 2004. Her due date was December 6, 2004 and she gave birth through a C-Section on December 7, 2004. Now December was 40 weeks according to the doctor and the baby would had been considered term if she was born 2 weeks prior. But as of December 7 it was like 36 weeks that we had s_x. Also my daughter has none I mean none of my features. I am curious can something like this happens? What are the odds? I just need some advice so I can be at peace.

to wade - May 20

i dont feel like you are dodging your responsibilites by question how likely a baby can be yours based on the fact that you only had a one night stand with this women. she may have ovulated late, making this your baby for sure, however there really isnt any way to tell based on that...for one it was a little over a year ago, so i would suggest getting a paternity test done, that is going to be the best answer to your question. i hope that helps. and one more thing...congrats on your baby girl! i hope that everything works out best for you.

Karen - May 20

Take a DNA test.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?