Confused-pg114562972518

24 Replies
sasa - April 21

My current boyfriend and I have been going out for a couple of months now... a few days ago his ex-girlfriend called him and told him she was pregnant and that it might be his... Right now she is exactly 4 months and 17 days.... When is her due date and when did she get pregnant? I want to know the exact date she got pregnant because he remembers the last date they had s_x so that will help us determine if it is his or not? Please HELP ME...

Joelle - April 21

I can find it out for u if u want

sasa - April 21

Can you please???

Joelle - April 21

Yeah you need to find out when her last period was thro

Joelle - April 21

and did he cheat on u with her that ant good

Joelle - April 21

if u find out her last period i can find out the due date and everything

sasa - April 21

Her last period was around dec.17th... if my calculations are right...she did tell him she got her period around that time... as I said she went to the dr..and they told her she was 4 months and 17 days which is about 18 weeks... if I'm right she got pregant in the middle/end of december... he did not cheat on me THANK GOD... I wouldn't be going thru this... :) Thank you so much...

Joelle - April 21

aww okie ill find out right now for u hun

Joelle - April 21

aww okie ill find out right now for u hun 2006 right

Joelle - April 21

aww okie ill find out right now for u hun 2005 righttt

sasa - April 21

Yes.... It was in December... 2005

Joelle - April 21

ok it says that her due date is Sept 23,2006 and that shes 17 6/7 weeks and that she got pregnant around dec 31

sasa - April 21

Are you positively sure? OMG you don't know how much that helped me... Thank you so so much.... Ok.. now they had s_x Nov. 10 or 17th and she got her period in December... is there a possibility it's his?? Even though she got her period... but you know that you can still get your perios and be pregnant... How many months would she be if she got pregnant around that time...

sa__sifras - April 21

Wow Joelle, you are good!! The only way i figured that is because of my own dd being October 5th, and all of the other days being so close to my own! Otherwise it would have taken me a while!!

Joelle - April 21

umm i have a daughter and u can only spot when ur pregnant u cant get ur period i really dont think its him..most girls says its this guy if they want him back and stuff... No i dont think its his at all...if she got her period then it cant be... and yea i know for sure that the due date.. and she would be like 6 mths if she got pregnant around that time..i dont think u guys have to worry to much u can only spot when ur pregnant but she said she got her period so i dont think its his

Joelle - April 21

aww thanks

sasa - April 21

You have just made my day... Thank you... Hopefully this information is 100% accurate..but we will find out with the paternity test... Thank you one again.... :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?