Confused-pg115151295118

0 Replies
fawn - June 28

Three months ago I had a suspected miscarriage - I found out I was pregnant one day and started bleeding the next. Since then I've had one normal period. However, the period after that one was weird in that the first few days there was just spotting and then one day of medium bleeding, then nothing. Usually the first few days are heavy/medium bleed and the last few are light/spotting so that period was a complete reversal. This month's period is now 5 days late although (again) I started spotting slightly two days ago and have now got a light flow. No clots or anything. A pregnancy test at home done the other day came up negative. I just don't know what's going on. Has anyone been through this? I'm just scared that the miscarriage has totally messed up my system. To top it off, I've been tired, nauseous for about two hours each evening and really tearful. I have an appointment with my Doctor next week but might try and change it to this week. I'd really appreciate some advice. Thanks Fawn

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?