Confused-pg116966425767

0 Replies
missycc4 - January 24

Hello, I had a Dr appt today and my Dr told me that I'm only messuring at 32 weeks. Two weeks ago. Dec 10th I was messuring at 31. My last period was May 20th. They had giving me a due date of Feb 24th-07. Then I had my ultrasound (Oct 31) and the baby was small messuring small at 20 weeks. They moved my due date to March 17th. Then with my second ultrasound ( Nov.21) she was at 23 weeks. on Nov 29th messured at the Dr. office at 27 weeks.On Dec 7th messured 28 weeks. Dec 20 ultrasound messured 28 weeks. Jan 10 th messured 31 weeks and Jan.19th ultrasound messured 35 weeks.Jan 24th messured 32 weeks. If I go by my last period I should be 36 weeks on Saturday.The baby is head down and in my pelvis already and thats why I'm having so much pain. My Dr said that she could fill her head engaged but she won't check me for any changes. I was thinking about changing Drs but I know that its to late for that. I'm not happy with my Dr at all. I had my daughter preterm.Now 8 years old. no contraction just a lot of pressure. what should be my due date. The baby is doing great and gaining weight Can any one help with this. I hope that you can understand this.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion