Confused-pg117196895629

3 Replies
gurung - February 20

Hi i am confused here and can anybody help me out with this, i whenever i have s_x with my hb all his seamens come out it doesn't stay inside is this normal, some of my friend told me that whenever she have s_x she donlt even realise that something is coming out of her vegina but for me i have to clean it with tissue paper all the time i am afraid if this is not going to be a problem!!!! i had taken some birth control pills last year but than i stopped it but sometime i think may be this is happening because of the reaction from those pills!! Pls help me!!!

missycc4 - February 20

I really don't think its the pill. When Me and my husband had s_x the same thing would happen. I don't believe that all of the sprem comes out. It could be that he just has a lot of sprem when he gets off. I always had a towel right by the bed. Everyone is different. I hope this helps.

gurung - March 10

Thanks a lot! i am little reliefed now!!

Cevvin - March 10

missycc4 is right. Everyone is built different and your v____a just might not be the kind that holds things in. Also your husband might just have a large amount of s____n. If your trying to get pregnant put a pillow under your bum for 30 minutes afterwards, then go wash off. Hope this helps and good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?