Confused-pg121433151233

2 Replies
christina321 - June 24

Today is june 24 my last period was may 12 i've taken like three early pregnancy tests they've been negative. my period is always on time i had a tiny spot of blood this morning but that was it its gone. i'm not sure whats going on. i have an 8 month old but my period has been normal since i had him. please help me!

Grandpa Viv - June 24

The chances of pregnancy are going down pretty fast if you are testing negative at two weeks late. Maybe stress or sickness or medications delayed ovulation, in which case there is still hope. No early signs, no PMS signs - I guess you have to wait until the next period is due, with a couple more tests for good measure. Perhaps the spot of blood this morning was a sign of ovulation, which would be about now if you skipped a cycle completely. Good luck!

christina321 - June 25

Thanks for the help. I haven't been sick or on any medications, i'm not stressed i'm actually completely oppisite of stressed. My health insurence wont kick in until the 1st of july so if i haven't got my period by then im going to the doctor.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?