Confused -pg121691599169

1 Replies
Ash26 - July 24

OK... I've been having a lot of symptoms of pregnancy. I have missed a week of work because I have been so nauseas in the mornings. My period was a week late and it was just spotting for a couple of days instead of my usual 7 days. I have been extremely moody, dizzy spells, and extremely tired. I am constantly running to the bathroom to pee. My br___ts are sore and I've been told they look bigger by a few people. I have gained weight. But.....I've done two pregnancy tests(Wal-Mart brand) and they have both been negative.... Something doesn't feel right for sure...Someone please help!!

Grandpa Viv - July 24

Your signs suggest that you got pregnant last cycle from s_x around the beginning of July. Some pregnancies don't give a positive hpt until 2 weeks late, and a few even later. Why don't you buy a cople of cheap Dollar Store tests and use them at one week intervals on first morning pee? If you miss a second period without a positive you prob need a check-up anyway. Take prenatal vitamins starting now as a precaution. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?