Could I Be -pg113034797118

1 Replies
Josee - October 26

My hubby and I are ttc! This will be our first child, so were pretty new to this! I just got off bc in July and am back on a normal af schedule! Lately I have had cramping and a little discharge, i have been extremely tired and dizzy! We thought we were pregnant before, but it just turned out to be really long pms! Could I be pregnant now? Please help with any questions you might be able to answer, we want a baby more than anything! Thanx

Lumina - October 26

Honestly Josee, you could be, but it could be your mind playing tricks with you also. I know that when I wasn't pregnant I swore that I was. I had all the symptoms of tiredness and feeling dizzy, I thought my nipples were getting larger and more sensitive, but I had blood work done and found out that I really was not pregnant. I was almost making myself feel these symptoms, your mind can really play tricks on you. THEN...when I did find out I was pregnant, I had no symptoms leading up to it at all because I wasn't reading about it. It was a complete shocker. So I wish you all the luck that you are actually pregnant, but the only way to know for sure will be to wait and take a test. When is your period due? Baby dust to you :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?