Could I Be -pg115100870518

1 Replies
debbie80 - June 22

My husband and I have been ttc for almost 2 years now. One year ago this month I miscarried...and nothing has happend since. My doctor put my on Clomid this month...I have been using the ClearBlue Digital OPK and it said that I ovulated on 6/7 which would be right...every since then I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms..everything except for sore br___ts. I read on peeonastick.com that you shouldnt use OPK as a form of HTP's...but they did a study on there and someone used their OPK and it came out positve when they were pregnant...both lines have to be very dark or darker then the control line. Well today I decided to do it just to see what would happen..well it came back positive. When I took out the test both lines were extremely dark..I think more dark then I have ever seen them..do you think this is a sign of pregnancy? Its weird..I have some EWCM right now and AF is due Saturday....any help would be great!

Rhonda - June 22

Hem,they say a opk will work like a hpt.I have never tried it but i have heard of other people who have.I would go ahead and test and see.I tested at 9dpo and got a bfn,then tested at 11dpo and got a bfp.good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?