Could I Be -pg113382278318

3 Replies
KMH - December 5

Last month my cycle was 21 days long (normally I'm between 22-25 days). According to my period last month, I should have started last Monday. I still have not started, but I have taken a few pregnancy tests, and they have been negative. Could I be, and it's just is not showing up yet? I also have been thinking about it a lot this past week( I have been trying), b/c I'm never late, so maybe stress is keeping my period away. Help?!?!?!

WSBO - December 6

KMH, our story sounds about the same. My last cycle was 21 days longs (normal 25 days). I spotted for 2 day the Nov. 26 and 27 and then 2 day of light pink CM and has been cramping ever since. I've taken a blood test dpo10 and hpt 15 dpo and still negative. My back has started hurting and still cramping.

KMH - December 6

Thank you so much for responding, so anything new with you? I started dark spotting a little today, so I'm guessing I'll be starting soon. I just don't know how long it could take to show a positve on a pregnancy test? Any thoughts??

*X* - December 6

If the spotting doesn't increase to a regular period, I'd wait a week or so and do a test. It's possible that you ovulated later than you expected and are experiencing implantation bleeding.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?